Guiding you back to wellbeing so that together we can co-create an integrated and vibrant world
Many incredible, lifelong diligent practitioners and teachers have influenced me and shared their knowledge openhandedly
- 1990-2000 daily practice with B. K. S. Iyengar through his book Light on Yoga; my first guide and love, Everywhere
- 2001-2013 plenty of sunny days extensive learning with Manuela Heider de Jahnsen and the wonderful team, at her Ayurvedic Yoga therapy clinic the Society of Friends in Berlin
- 2005-2014 with Pankaj Sharma many intense months of 6hrs a day trainings, visceral enlightenment! India
- 2008-2012 a few weeks of Usha Devi’s packed trainings each winter, Rishikesh, India
- 2008 YTT with Yoga Arts; meditation and philosophy with Rose Baudin and vinyasa and Ashtanga with Lucy Roberts in Goa, India
- 2009 10 day meet your mind (note craziness) silent Goenka tradition Vipassana meditation in magical Dharamshala, India
- 2009-2013 Yoga therapy practioner internship with Manuela Heider de Jahnsen, Berlin
- 2013-2014 David Frawley’s adavnced Yoga, Ayurvedic, Mantra and Meditation course, Berlin
- 2016 Balarama Chandra Das deep Ayurvedic Yoga therapy, Chaing Mai, Thailand
- 2016 Vinod Kumar’s clear Ayurvedic Marma therapy, Rishikesh, India
- 2016 Ganesh Mohan and Yoga Therapy Network Yoga’s rich Therapy Essentials, Amsterdam
- 2016 Dr Vasant Lad’s sweet Ayurveda & Autoimmune treatment, Germany
- 2016 Montserrat Muhkerjee lucid and to the point Yoga Therapy for Autoimmunity, Amsterdam
- 2017 Uma Dinsmore-Tuli nourishing and earthly Yoga Nidra immersion, Amsterdam
- 2017 Shari Friedrich’s delicious chakras course
- 2018 Molly Birkholm and her wonderful Women’s Empowerment Initiative, online
- 2018 Judith Lasater Hanson well rounded, delicious Experiential Anatomy, online
- 2018 Lynn Crimando, Julie Gudmestad and Eva Norlik Smith clear, concise Yoga Wellness Educator, online
- 2018-2020 Yoga therapy with Sal Flynn, Trish David and Louise Godfrey, Australia
Then there are all those wonderful teachers such as Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn, S.N. Goenka, who practice what they teach and shown the way!!
Thank You All for All
Intrigued by emotions, psyche and physical movement, learning to overcome anorexia, anxiety, depression, burnout and low self-confidence, through true health, I can help you do the same.
I’m passionate about guiding YOU to embody wellbeing, empowering our many levels of living through the amazing tools of Yoga, Ayurveda and mindfulness grounded in scientific research- Yoga Therapy.
In the process of finding solutions, deep transformations, friendships and connections are cultivated, turning limiting patterns into growth, and breakdowns into breakthroughs, and a basis for a warm community.
In the past decade I’ve helped others move from breakdowns to breakthroughs. I want YOU to feel alive, capable and empowered to choose how you feel in daily life.
Enabling emotional and mental wellbeing through physical posture and physiological self-regulation, is what I love to teach.
Only we can walk the path and take those radical, scary steps, cultivating mind, body and soul to embody resilience and self-fullness. Let’s transform our world, starting with ourselves and Reclaim our Wellbeing.