Guiding you back to wellbeing so that together we can co-create an integrated and vibrant world
“Emotions are energy in motion, move with them and we
activate inherent healing, growth and transformation.” – Shira Cohen
Many amazing, lifelong practitioners and teachers who love their practice, have influenced me and shared their knowledge openhandedly
- 1990-2000 daily practice withB. K. S. Iyengar through his book Light on Yoga; my first guide and love, Everywhere
- 2001-2013 plenty of sunny days learning so much with Manuela Heider de Jahnsen and the wonderful team, at her Ayurvedic Yoga therapy clinic the Society of Friends in Berlin
- 2005-2014 with Pankaj Sharma many intense months of 6hrs a day trainings, visceral enlightenment! India
- 2008-2012 a few weeks of Usha Devi’s packed trainings each winter, Rishikesh, India
- 2008 YTT with Yoga Arts; meditation and philosophy with Rose Baudin and vinyasa and Ashtanga with Lucy Roberts in Goa, India
- 2009 a ten day go crazy at a silence Vipassana meditation in wonderful Dharamshala, India
- 2013-2014 David Frawley’s adavnced Yoga, Ayurvedic, Mantra and Meditation course, Berlin
- 2016 Balarama Chandra Das deep Ayurvedic Yoga therapy, Chaing Mai, Thailand
- 2016 Vinod Kumar’s clear Ayurvedic Marma therapy, Rishikesh, India
- 2016 Ganesh Mohan and Yoga Therapy Network Yoga’s rich Therapy Essentials, Amsterdam
- 2016 Dr Vasant Lad’s sweet Ayurveda & Autoimmune treatment, Germany
- 2016 Montserrat Muhkerjee lucid and to the point Yoga Therapy for Autoimmunity, Amsterdam
- 2017 Uma Dinsmore-Tuli nourishing and earthly Yoga Nidra immersion, Amsterdam
- 2017 Shari Friedrich’s delicious chakras course
- 2018 Molly Birkholm and her wonderful Women’s Empowerment Initiative, online
- 2018 Judith Lasater Hanson well rounded and yummy Experiential Anatomy, online
- 2018 Lynn Crimando, Julie Gudmestad and Eva Norlik Smith clear, concise Yoga Wellness Educator, online
- 2018-2020 Yoga therapy with Sal Flynn, Trish David and Louise Godfrey, Australia
Then there are all those wonderful teachers such as Tara Brach, Jack Kornfield, Jon Kabat-Zinn, S.N. Goenka, who practice what they teach and shown the way!!
Intrigued by emotions, psyche and physical movement, learning to overcome anorexia, anxiety, depression, burnout and low self-confidence, through true health.
I’m passionate about guiding YOU to embody wellbeing, empowering our many levels of living through the amazing tools of Yoga, Ayurveda and mindfulness grounded in scientific research- Yoga Therapy.
In the process of finding solutions, deep transformations, friendships and connections are cultivated, turning limiting patterns into growth, and breakdowns into breakthroughs, and a basis for a warm community.
In the past decade I’ve helped others move from breakdowns to breakthroughs. I want YOU to feel alive, capable and empowered to choose how you feel in daily life.
Enabling emotional and mental wellbeing through physical posture and physiological self-regulation, is what I love to teach.
Only we can walk the path and take those radical, scary steps, cultivating mind, body and soul to embody resilience and self-fullness. Let’s transform our world, starting with ourselves and Reclaim our Wellbeing.